I am here to help you take intentional action, develop habits and create systems to live a balanced and a blissful life.
I’m Here to Help You…
☑ Switch off the auto pilot and take charge of your life with intentional choices
☑ Live a Balanced life using the power of Intentional Living
☑ Stop excessive planning and start essential doing to achieve your goals
My story is quite average, just like me. I was always an average kid in school – not the super studious, athletic or artistic kid on the block! When I turned 16, life started started happening to me in full speed. By the time I was 20, I had lost all control over my life –
- I was about to complete my Engineering degree, which I had no passion in
- I was in a miserable, self-deteriorating relationship with myself
- Too many relationships in my life were crumbling – the most important of them all was with my childhood best friend
- I did not have a job offer or any idea of how I could get one
While all things were going south, I accidentally made one right move. My Father, who is the most avid reader that I have met, advised me to read self-help books – and I obliged. I read one book after the other, mostly by Robin Sharma and before I knew, I started making changes in my own life to improve it’s quality.
I have read many books and most importantly implemented most of what they suggested. On the way, I came across the concept of being intentional with everything that we do – and that my dear friend was a game changer! I began the journey of intentional living and going after the life that I desired around 4 years ago.
Where am I in life right now?
- Married to my best friend, my cheerleader and my support system
- Running my Digital Marketing business from home
- Sharing my experiences, systems and tools with the world through my blog
- Having amazing relationships with my friends and family
- Overall in a healthy body (I have gained some weight after being married in Jan of this year)
- Mentally balanced and positive
5 random things about me
❤ I am a F.R.I.E.N.D.S fan (well who isn’t) and our love story resembles to an insane extent to Monica-Chandler love story
❤ I am a foodie who loves to try out new cuisines and dishes
❤ My guilty pleasure is binge watching Netflix shows – just finished with Stranger Things and Money Heist
❤ My favorite song is Truly, Madly, Deeply by Savage Garden
❤ I am an extreme introvert who loves to spend her Friday nights wrapped up in a blanket and reading a good book
Still Here? Connect with me on social media and Join my email list
Come say Hi.. I would love to connect!